Thursday 1 December 2016

sree DEBASISH           

Feeling happy by thinking that my article which is published on 10/10/16 at Google search in FACEBOOK,Twitter,BLOG etc. that I have placed my opinion in the correct place at world panorama.

Although my article (ASOLSD) "A STORY OF LATEST SCIENTIFIC DISCOVERY"is seen at different website of ‘science Magazines’, “New scientist”, “Science News Magazines”, “Science”.http:// bestthesite.com. NASA,
 
            
 Although I am none to push forward my views about Facebook, Twitter, Blog etc kind of mediums as there is some experienced people who are more experienced than me.
I also look towards it when that day will come.

To me, GOOGLE, FACEBOOK is not a media through which I put my opinion but it actually is-

(Google ->Guide Of Our Global Live Education) & 

(Facebook -> Friend of Alone Civilians Energy Booster's Original Origin Key)

Friend of Alone Civilians Energy Booster’s Original Origin Key.

Guide Of Our Global Live Education.

4 comments:

  1. Sir you are great... But it is a painful matter that till now you are not getting any award.. from world scientist community

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are waiting for your success...We are very very unhappy due to no one responsible person can't respond to your big job...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sir you are great,we are believe that one day success will be knock on the door,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sir you are genius ✌️✌️🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

    ReplyDelete